jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Brighton Buys

Happy Friday everyone! How has your week been? I can’t believe that its Friday already! I thought I’d do a quick post to share with you some of the things I bought in Brighton. I’ve spent today sorting out my wardrobe and cupboards to make room for all this stuff!

I purchased a lot of things from Infinity Foods, their range is just excellent like a smaller version of Whole Foods! I also picked up a few bits and pieces from a great shop called Taj and some bits and pieces from Waitrose, including veggies. I think I must be one of the only people who goes on holiday and brings home squash!

P1070987Raw chocolate covered goji berries and mulberries, Cherry and Marzipan Dark Choco Block from Montezuma, giant dark chocolate ‘brick’ from Choccywoccydoodah.

P1070989Alara maca’s secret muesli, Loveberry raw super food granola, Morning Puffs Organic Millet Puffs, Nature’s Path Gluten Free Mesa Sunrise, Bear Choco Cherry Pie Granola

P1070995Millet bread, Mountain corn bread, raw apple cider vinegar, raw crackers

P1070999Buckwheat pasta, Kamut penne, spicy roasted chickpeas, organic sauerkraut, purple corn powder, baobab and onion raw kale chips.

I just couldn’t help myself stocking up on some favourites like raw granola, kale chips and crackers. I also bought some new things to try such as the cereals, purple corn flour and sauerkraut (which I’ve been eating already and love!) I’m also looking forward to trying the corn bread wraps, they have only three ingredients and look delicious. 

I also did a lot of clothes shopping – luckily I picked up almost everything in the sales. I wore some of my purchases during the week:

CIMG1621 OOTD: New yellow cardigan: H&M, new floral print silk dress: French Connection, tan leather bag: Mango, cocktail ring: Topshop, black tights: my Aunties ;-), new tan brogues: Topshop

I really adore the new dress, new shoes and cardigan! I wore the cardigan again with another outfit:

CIMG1619 OOTD: Brooch: from the lovely Tam!, anchor necklace: Accessorize, new yellow cardigan: H&M, blazer: H&M, grey tee: New Look, skinny ankle length jeans: Old Navy, trainers: Converse, orange bag: Dorothy Perkins

While I was trying stuff on I snapped a quick pic of another outfit:

CIMG1586 OOTD: Gold necklace: Topshop, grey tee, H&M, orange bag: Dorothy Perkins, black floaty trousers: Topshop, gold sandals: Next.

Alongside the cardigan, dress and brogues I also got a pair of black straight leg pants and a grey loose fit basic tee from Whistles - which I forgot to photograph, doh! I also got this lot:

P1080073Boot cut jeans: French Connection

P1080077 Gorgeous purple patterned maxi dress: French Connection

P1080071Silver charm bracelets, the Om and Infinity symbol are the new ones.

I love wearing a few bracelets layered up like this and those new ones are a great addition to my collection!

P1080025Tan leather bag: H&M, tan brogues: Topshop, Cath Kidson iPhone 4 Case and make up bag

P1080047 Nike Dri Fit cropped tights and dri fit cotton tee: JJB Sports, black and white sports bras and black wide head band all Sweaty Betty

P1080049Grey long length hoody, grey cotton vest, lilac vest, purple keyhole design vest and cropped loose style gym pants all Sweaty Betty

I ended up getting so much in Sweaty Betty, I know its not everyone’s cup of tea but the quality is really good and the fact that they were all reduced plus I got an extra 10% off made this stuff excellent buys for me! The hoody is just amazing, I’m almost looking forward to the winter to be able to wear it :-) The bras are just so amazingly comfortable, I’ll be wearing them none stop.

P1080033LOVE pillow cases: Apendage, plastic patterned bowl and plate, ice cream spoons: Berts, sporks: Steamer Trading Cook Shop, Patterned Note Book: Pen to Paper, Vanilla and Chilli and Relaxation scented candles: Abode.

P1080040Black liquid eyeliner, Naked eye palate: Urban Decay, Vanilla oil perfume stick: Kiehls: Natural deodorant and Raw Gaia MSM Crystals both Infinity Foods.

I was so chuffed to get the Naked eye shadows when I’ve been lusting after them for ages. The vanilla oil from Kiehls is wonderful too, I tried it in the shop and went for a coffee and I just couldn’t stop smelling my wrist! Its just the perfect fragrance for me. I also decided to try a natural deodorant and some MSM crystals which are known to support good skin and hair and nail growth.

I feel like I have bought some great purchases and some brilliant sale bargains! I’ve already been enjoying a few bits and pieces including the raw nut butters, they have an amazing creamy texture! I can’t wait to bite into that dark chocolate brick as well!

Have you done any sales shopping? What are your favourite things to shop for when on holiday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment