jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Save some, spend some

On Saturday I decided to treat myself to a few purchases. Luckily I found some bargains to balance out some full priced splurges!

I found these black boots in New Look down from £50 to £18:213281501_thumb1I’m going to wear these to NYC as they are so comfortable for walking and will look great paired up with a tea dress for a funky day time look or my ultra skinny jeans for when we go to the gig. I know they’ll be more of a ‘save for next season’ item with the weather warming up but I think they are a great fashion investment!

I also picked up these amazing floaty wide legged trousers in Topshop for just £5!

16G09YNAV_large_thumb1

These actually look more like a maxi skirt when they are on. I adore these! For £5 you just can’t go wrong and I know I’ll be wearing these to death over the summer.

While finding said bargain in Topshop I spotted these necklaces and just couldn’t resist:61M68YWHT_large

P1040770

I love the long gold chain with little white stones and the chunky gold necklace is so dramatic.

Yesterday I was having a quick look in one of the charity shops near work, I found this lovely top for just £2.99!

P1040776

I think its really summery and goes well with the gold jewellery as well as giving a nod to the 70’s trends that seem to be all over the high street right now. I can’t wait to wear it with some faded denim and chunky tan wedges!

I also got a few books from the charity shop too:

P1040703

Gillian McKeith: You Are What You Eat and You Are What You Eat Cook Book, Carol Vorderman’s Detox Recipes and Low Carb Vegetarian by Celia Brooks Brown. All these for £2 each!

I know that Gillian McKeith is a bit bonkers but I do like these books. The recipe one is very good and I’ve already got a list of recipes that I would like to try from it. I did own it a couple of years ago but gave it to a charity shop, so I’m kind of buying it back!

Do you shop in charity shops? Do you give to charity shops? I’ve found some great bargains in them and I think as far as fashion goes they can help you to develop a really individual style. Have you been hitting the mid season sales?What’s the last bargain you bought?

0 comments:

Post a Comment